okay, I kow I am probably the latest person on earth to blog first on about passing through the new year. 2010 is a year of excitment that I am looking forward to, really! There are so many things for me to look forward to, from my studies with embry riddle, ministry in church, change of personal views of many many people and the relationship with God and bum.
talking about new year resolution,
I am gonna make a list and review it back end of the year.
1) Study really hard for my degree.
2) Give in more effort in my ministry.
3) Spend more time with people that treasure and hang out less with people who are selfish.
4) Do my quiet time daily and keep my promise.
5) Love bum, rightly.
(: I am excited, I am excited, I am excited.
(Although I am already 3 days late but better to start then never right.)
Had been spending time with bum and his family, rushing through my work issues, and resting as much as I can so that I can fully recover. Watch sherlocks Holmes and totally loved the moive. I love how smart and witty he talked, so reminds me of DR. House. My personal view, it can actualy be on par with avatar. talking about avatar, I have to think of how to not disappoint my mom so much by telling her that my rehearsal ends at 6.30pm today so we cannot catch the 3D show. I really hope she don't mind.
Been having people around me going away,
leonard to america to complete airforce training, yesterday send sheena to italy, tomorrow sending corin off with her husband to america for his airforce training too and jonathan soon leaving for aust.
Sometimes I do think that leaving people here will make you treasure them more,
especially people that you find it soooo hard to love.
And I, happen to have many of these people.
I shall really log off now.
