<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 | Wednesday, December 23, 2009
christmas
Christmas isn't christmas,
till it happen in your heart
Christmas is a season of love.
At this season, we are usually teach in church about the true reason behind this festive.
It hasn't been new to be ever since 8 years ago when I accepted Christ,
every sunday service is a good reminder of how world truely changes things.
A walk along orchard road tells you how commercialised Christmas has turned into.
After attending silent retreat,
I was reminded how wonderful God's love is.
I rededicated my life without doing it,
because this time round, my heart meant it truely and I am convinced of it.
I have received the biggest gift I can ever received.
Silent in my heart to yearn for Him is priceless.
Tell me, how many people has been through it.
Side note,
I realise that the more I am around people, the more I realise that righteousness is not something that people value nowadays.
The basis of life revolves around temporal happiness.
Which is also the reason why there's so many people giving up on their life,
because to them it's also just a temporal happiness to stay alive.
______________________________________________________
Been out with bum last thrusday before my silent retreat.
Funny how we both were so agreeable with a pair of fossil watch for christmas present.
(:
It was a good date that we hadn't had in a long time.
Shopping, fish spa, marche, east coast park for dessert.
Photobucket
Photobucket
_______________________________________________________
Been talking alot with my aunt's, mummy and bum about the future.
We have so many concern and problems within family.
why is money also the root of all evil?
the love of money is death of relationship.
I've seen it, so much. Saddly, especially in my own family.
One thing that will really disgust me is the selfishness I see in my own family,
esp coming down from people that I am supposed to respect.
What kind of example am I getting, seriously.
Thank Goodness I have one Constant in God to be my role model,
If not I can really see what I will become into.
_________________________________________________________
tomorrow is christmas,
I'm excited because this is my favorite season of the year.
Beautiful carols, music, people.
More than CNY.
(:
recently, I've been in a loop of messed up friendship.
I'm glad that I've got friends that I keep close to my heart,
and friends that I have already convinced myself that it's enough.
When talking about friendship,
it always made me missed those times I have with C. in soccer.
One friendship that I thought was sincere and true without any lines drawn.
Sad that it ended from there but glad that we manage to reconcilled.
If only it didn't ended that way.
friendship seemed profound on the outside is actually made up very simply.
anyways, blessed christmas to all.
...