<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 06, 2009 | Friday, November 06, 2009
reason out.
Sometimes I can't help to wonder,
what should I strike out so that I can make better commitments of other things in my life.
I have already made full used of my time, or I think I did
but still, it just doesn't seemed enough.
There's many things in life that does not seemed enough,
of which, time.

I am extremely sad that I will not be able to make it for the bangkok trip this dec,
I just can't seemed to strike anything out from any of the weekend.
no more empty slots for my leave,
Youth retreat,
6th dec,
Bum's block leave.
Tell me, which one should i scarifies.
Why would'nt I want to be part of the trip, it's the first time that all the couins are travelling together, shopping.

I feel upset because I really did try to puzzle up all that I have,
But I still can't do it well.
And sometimes, I really do hope that people around me will understand.
family, friends and God.
I really did try.
...