<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 | Tuesday, October 27, 2009
stick it all together
that song has been constantly playing by itself non-stop through my mind, oh gosh.

dinner treat at sakura orchard yesterday with my friends.
zhu' wedding was in china so she decided to buy us dinner in singapore, and I have yet to pass her wedding gift yet.
I've concluded that month of October is a month when people get married.
other than that, it's birthday non-stop. Tell me, how should I save up?

They are always such fun people,
no age gap, no barrier.

Photobucket

Photobucket
the only teacher of my age.

_________________________________

Was trying to figure out how to set the camera and thought that this two picture turn out really well(: and they are actually the few things that I have to bring around EVERYDAY.

Photobucket
Photobucket
decided to stick this on my travel pass.

tomorrow is my 7am shift at work.
so dreadful, but will definatelly be looking forward decorating rin's ROM venue tomorrow.
(:
...