<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 26, 2009 | Saturday, September 26, 2009
Getaway.
Have been thinking of travelling plans for next year.
the boys will be in army so no travelling kaki for awhile.
Jeju with momo seems quite set and she's thinking of travelling near during the chinese new year. My dearest TWT is bugging for a trip to bangkok for shopping.
And you know what, above all these plannings. I have yet to finish paying back for my aust trip.
HAHAH! die die die.

I'm always reminding myself of that kate spade that i promised myself,
but also reminded that i shouldn't jeopardise my finances.
Children's day has suck quite abit from my wallet.

anyways,
here are some over due photo of meet-up with some of them before they all turn bald.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The formula 1 race is going on now, although I am not that a fan of it because I just simply cannot get myself to sit and watch cars go by, but I still make it a point to turn on chnl 5 to update myself once in a while. I just watch the biography of L.Hamilton and I think that he is really gifted.
Thinking back to last's year's F1, I kinda missed working at paddock. It was tiring but a good experience.

Yesterday was baby alissa's first birthday,
I was so forgetful that I kept thinking that it's still quite long before it reach.
I will upload that photos of the celebration soon.


I have always wanted to be a flyer when i was still in the team,
but too heavy to be one :D
Photobucket
It was fun(:
...