<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 | Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Birthday celebration for my dearest.
Photobucket

Had a early birthday celebration for my mom and momo at sakura YCK yesterday.
And it was a good family gathering too.
It's been really long since all of us had gathered even though we all stayed so near.
I'm so glad that almost everybody was there and there were 20 of us(:
All i wish for this two very dear person to me is that they will get to know God soon and that they will be able to live healthily and watch me through the different stage of my life.
I need them to be there for me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And among us, a pair is gonna make it official at the end of the year.
I'm kinda excited about it, i love this kind of events.
goodstuff(:
________________________________________

I am meeting my cousin at 3pm, head to town and do something crazy to my hair.
well, crazy enough for me.
...