but ended up watching some show on star movie.
To make myself less guilty for missing out dinner with the rest at the flyer, I manage to finish my 2 out 15 portfolio of the kids in my class.
Portfolio is maddness, I hate doing it.
I'm very glad that bum manage to call me early today,
he fell sick but have yet to report cause he doesn't want to miss out anything.
I'm sure God will watch after him because i'm gonna pray tonight.
I don't know why but I realise that,
after watching singapore idol,
I strangly grew fondly with the song 'fall for you'.
This song has been stuck on my mind constantly.
Lina's wedding today,
It was quite an experince as it was the first malay wedding that I've attended.
Oh yar,
Really thank God that teacher leela promise to help me send out my scripts to new york as I could never find time to go down to the post office. Or rather, she's gonna ask her husband to do it. Now I've got one lesser thing to worry about.
Tomorrow will be the start of a new week,
refresh me Lord and give me strength to face what has got to come my way.
I'm looking forward to thursday, corin's engagement.
Friday night, Bum booking out finally.
anticipation shall make time past faster.
