<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 | Wednesday, October 21, 2009
stop babying
I am blessed.
I am Blessed.
I am BLESSED.
For having my prayer answered both nights.
(: (:
really thank God for seeing bum through his Physical test.
he improved, and I am proud of him(:

___________________________

I always believe that prayers are always answered,
but it requires a willing and patient heart to accept it.
I am still praying hard for a way for me to figure out a plan
to finance the very costly degree.
I just have already paid a few hundred for registration.
no extra spending yvonne, keep that in mind.
____________________________

Oh yar, i bake brownie on monday night.
Bum's mom gave me this pack of betty cocker's mix
but it saddly turn out to be more like a cookie.
I think it was in the oven for too long.
but well, I manage to finish all the brownie with ice-cream.
I kinda like it(:

I am going crazy with the children in school.
They are nutcase, really.
God help me stay sane, please.
...