Working, NS men, students and ME!
We all love friday.
Friday seemed like a few minute ago,
but here I am typing on a sunday evening.
Time fly, flew, gone.
I have an eventful weekend, but most of it revolves around bum.
Friday dinner at bum's aglio olio and toritas.
Saturday was well spent at GB/BB retreat and then steam boat dinner at bum's
Today was church, lunch at TOT then bum's to send him off to pasir ris.
I saw so many people at the interchange today,
zhen ye, jason, mason, shannon, eugenia but not joel.
I have been so sleepy latey, blame it on the weather.
The hot weather is taking my energy, makes me so tired at this time.
List of things to complete.
1) two weeks of lesson plan and two weeks of reports.
2) Book the flea spot.
3) do exercise
4) make strawberry traffle
5) make brownie
6) children's portfolio.
7) Corin's ROM decos.
): I am only looking forward to the baking.
bum's mum was nice enough to lend me her hand-held wisk(I hope I spelled it right)
and the recipe to bake.
I shall complete half of (1) and (2) tonight!
determination, determination!
