<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 15, 2009 | Thursday, October 15, 2009
chewing it all up.
mood: bad :(

My principal passed me a podcast to listen to,
I did and felt that it made alot of sense.
It's about how your mind determines what you are,
and what you feed to your brain will be shown as output.
I am trying to tell my brain that I will not blow my top.
And also pray that God will help me build patient,
It's not easy, trust me.

I came back having the person that i dislike most, lock me out.
how frustrating is that. seriously.
I then realise that she did her laundry as my whole kitchen is freaking flooded.
seriously.
being an outsider, can't you be more considerate when you are being put up to at people's house. can you make yourself likable?

Then I blew it up when i reaches my aunt's,
I regretted doing it but I can't help it.

Mind over body, Mind over body, Mind over body.

I'm really disappointed that I can't surprise bum at the interchange tomorrow because he books out at 2pm. I dread work tomorrow. seriously.

p.s,
I says seriously too much when I am vexed!
you can tell.
...