<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 03, 2009 | Tuesday, November 03, 2009
see the sunshine through the rain
Past few days has been rushing up and down, this and that continuously.
So much so that I am starting to feel my body warning me that I need more rest.
Sore throat, headache plus this feverish feeling.

Last thursday was corin and vincent's ROM,
I took half day leave and spend the other half of my day cracking heads with my cousin decorating the place.
Villa Bali is indeed a nice place to have events, the food is good and she manage to get a nice hidden corner for her ROM.
Even though there were some coops here and there but I'm sure we all enjoyed ourselves.
May the two of you shower each other with abundance of love and grow deeper with each other.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Was pretty tired on friday but excitement of bum booking out manage to sustain me through the night. Met up with his family to pick him up then heading to ikea for meatball as he was craving for it. spolit, HAHA :D

saturday was NHT cum platoon outing with my girls,
I finally got my chance to visit the national museum.
What a fun place to be in. (:
I shall post the photo soon as I'm slowly dying out.
I have yet to do my lesson plan.

But good job to me,
after dragging for two weeks, I'm finally sending my scripts to NY.
I'm such a lazy bum.

Everybody that is reading this shall pray that tekong will not rain until saturday because
shaman is at field camp and poor him to have to sleep in a well if it rain.

and thanks shermaine,
thank you thank you thank you thank you x847235712587047051
I hope you didn't regret answering my call.
:D
thanks again!
...