<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 | Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I am what I feed myself.
Sometimes I wish my brain doesn't control my hand, so that I can give myself a big fat tight slap on my my fat cheekks. I am not what I want to be and I have been doing things that I hate myself to be. sometimes I look into the mirror and feel disgusted by myself, my character.
But I know God treasure me and love me too much, and it's not fair for me to feel this way.
I have to change and reroute my life. I'm saying this not because I am feeling distant from God,
but because I would want to get nearer to Him, shut down hindrances and take steps towards righteousness and my faith.
I was doing my quiet time and got reminded that Faith without deed is dead.
I have been living life like a jelly for the past 21 years of my life,
and I should shut it down.

I feel soooo happy and relief after talking to bum about it.
(: I am looking forward to the many more months, years to come.

I had terpanyaki for dinner today with my MOM!
I have returned all my library books and borrowed another round.
I bought a pair of shorts from cotton on that I fit really just nice on, so that I cannot afford to gain inch round my hip and waist.
I have clean up furlb.
WES has reviewed my status and I am very glad because I was just getting worried that my mail got lost.
I have sent out email to SP to request for official doc for my transcript evaluation.
I made furlb something to climb on which i think she would probably destroy it because she is too fat.
I will change my quilt cover and bedsheet after I blog,
I will relief my eyes from sore by taking out my contacts after I blog,
I will do my quiet time
I will then go get my rest and prepare myself for a whole new routine tomorrow.

off now,
von
...