<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | Wednesday, November 11, 2009
You and I know
sister to sister,
we share the same calling,
I need you to lean on, if I should start falling.
With words of forgiveness, to heal and restore me.
sister to sister, I need your love.

I was walking home yesterday counting the amount of good friends I have,
and this song came to my mind.
That's one great song that I've learned during my GB years,
One special thing that GB gave me was not only God,
but sisterhood as well.
Those were the days when the three of us could share the same tub of
banana icecream, lying down in your huge living room, staring at the high ceiling,
talking nonesense.
How I wish i did really treasured that time together.
I ought to slap myself hard for constantly seeking for the wrong relationship.
And how I wish all of that were invalid.
_________________________________________________
Went out with my girls plus Ms constance and LR for our heritage trail.
We start at St Andrews cathedral to raffles hotel then to National museum and rested at Ben and jerry's.
It was an outing with good experience with my girls.
Although we were feeling hot and tired, but I did enjoy myself spending time with you girls.
If only time allows me to do this often.
anyways,
here's the pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
thanks for not giving up on me,
I love you two
(: (:
_________________________________________________
Really thankful that I can be excuse from this sunday's guitarist also because that the team's schedule cannot match for rehearsal.
Was really thinking how to plan my route from pasir ris to sembawang and there and back a few time.
TWT didn't seemed happy when I told her that I've got to leave her BD chalet a few times.
But I am really trying to fit everything in, think I am gonna die on cab fare this weekend again.
:/
It's gonna be a long long weekend for me again,
I do need to set aside time for Sabbath if I want to stay healthy spiritually.
I have endless work to complete because it's year end.
I should not be blogging right now.
...