<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 | Wednesday, December 16, 2009
one day I'll fly away
I'm really glad I went for the interview,
even though it was badly planned.
I've prayed about it, and went for it.
God convinced me that that route is not for me.
Even though I am convinced, it doesn't mean that I should be told that I should not even try it.
Does it mean that if the whole world becomes Christians, there won't be stewardess?
maybe concerns from others hit me the other way.
Really thankful that bum encouraged me to pray and then go ahead for it.

aside of that anger stirring issue,
Last weeks was filled with shermaine's birthday celebrations.
Thanks for being that faithful and endearing friend :)
I hope you loved your Chanel and Katespade.

first celebration was at oriole.
The place is really nice, food is good and the dessert is :D great.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Second celebration was at Marmalade pantry.
Pantry food is never disappointing, and indeed my fav dinning place, still.
Thanks for the treat maine(:

Photobucket


Back from malaysia for a short getaway.
I'm really slow in updating because I don't know how time manage to pass so ast.
So fast that usually when I manage to get quieten down,
I realise that it's bad time.
I always love travelling with friends.
Although we didn't do much shopping or sight seeing, but it's indeed a great trip.
We did crazy slide with the kids, shopping through mega marts for food, eat and eat, squash, table tennis and go-fish. That was really the content of the trip but ofcourse including great companyof asherites, pity jincheng couldn't join us.
(:

Photobucket

The asherites(: those that I grow up with.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Thanks for this photo janna(:
...