<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 11, 2009 | Friday, December 11, 2009
Pretty much,
I am looking forward to the interview tomorrow,
but 90percent sure to be eliminated.
): I am disheartened, but bum says that I should give it a try.
Maybe I should stop visiting the Forum and scare myself.

Let's see if the big man grants me the permission in this job.

My heart still aches after watching the doc on 102minutes that change American.
Still affect after many days.

Oh yar,
The trip to Pulai spring was good, how I wish it didn't end so quickly.
...