I really hope to answer: My world is colourful, exciting and funfilled.
It's not exactly that bad, but a more appropriate way of answering it would be:
My world has too much choices for me to make.
Choices and decisions, are these good or bad stuff?
nobody likes to get stuck in that situation whereby you have to say:
'why do I always have no choice'
neither,
' why do I have to keep on making choices'
because at the end of the day, if you decided on something on your own accord,
and you fail, you have got no one to blame, but yourselve.
I have tons of example to quote but not like it'll changes anything.
Oh God, how I wish you can be just right next to me and tell me exactly.
So that I won't have to keep on going round and round to reach your will.
speaking of making choices.
on saturday,
I was made to choose between 'cell and worship rehearsal', alex's 21, or dinner with the soccer girls. I really really wish I could have gone to three.
but priority takes it's place.
Oh yar,
Bum and I manage to catch a movie at on friday.
'New moon' was... kinda disappointing. Guess I expected to much from it before I went to watch it. Was expecting more actions and more songs from it.
it's gonna be another long week of work before bum books out
and the highlight of this week will be maine's 21st.
and when shall I start christmas shopping?
