<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 | Wednesday, February 17, 2010
CNY with my GF
Photobucket
goodfriends I meant(:

It was a day rushing here and there but I am glad we all manage to meet up.
Pity that I didn't take the photos of ian's mom's homecook ayam ponteh. It's super duper yummy, once a year.

Photobucket

Really thank God that shaman dad's car only die on us outside ian's place right after we park it. Really timely and I cannot imagine it breaking down anywhere esle.
Anyways, that didn't stop us from visiting. So it was ian's place, then to mason's then to mine then shaman's, both of us missed leslie's because we had to go for dinner at siara's.

Still, how can we not meet up regularly?

Photobucket

Hope to see the both of you soon, really soon(:
...