<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 25, 2010 | Monday, January 25, 2010
faith
Sometimes I wish I can share with you that God is really faithful.
All you need to do is to let it go.

I learnt that after silent retreat. I let go of my leadership over my own life and allow Him to lead me and am glad where God has lead me so far. The sermon is church was really timely, no matter how much you work you life away you at the end you and your work will still die. Not that we shouldn't work hard towards our aim, but we shouldn't sacrifices everything else for it.
I hope I keep my own lesson well too.


Now I need to keep myself focus for a while to finish up my lesson plan.
I feel old spending most of my life working.
Studying life, come back to me.
...