<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 16, 2010 | Saturday, January 16, 2010
trap in this again.
Plan to visit shankar at the hospital so missed dinner with asher girls and some others i think.

but realise that there's too many people over there and they only allow four visitors at a time so didn't go.

now I'm trap at home, too late to go and find the girls,

too early to head out to meet bf.



well I guess I can make do with finishing up my lesson plan for the new week ahead,
and prepare for sunday school tomorrow.



I realise that I am actually a happy person.
(: I sometimes do smile to myself and laugh alone. :D
...