<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 | Wednesday, February 10, 2010
CNY with the young ones.
Work started at 7am in school but it wasn't dreadful.
Photobucket
Now you know why.
Even though I rush my way through the day, it was still enjoyable.
I hope I didn't shout at the kids too much without realising it.
(: Anyways, they made me look forward to what seemed to be colourless CNY.
I still have the heartfelt sorrow somewhere, deep inside that I have not gotten over yet.
I really do need more colours Lord.
______________________________________________
Was talking to momo just now and was told of my weakness.
I am a stubborn girl, too strong headed.
I do acknowledge it, and I really pray that I will be out of it.
Change my heart oh Lord.
Everytime when I was told by her that she doesn't want to live too long,
I do feel like telling her:
you know, mummy and you are my family. Like how everybody else have daddy and mummy, I have momo and mummy. How can you not consider that? I really need you to be around so don't give up on me please. I never had a 'happy' family and never have a full one. So don't give up on me. You wouldn't know how much different you will make in my life if you ever do give up on me.
...