For what I've heard, what I have seen, I feel disgusted.
Twisted tummy.
I really wonder how things can happen like that.
I always judge people too quickly, and once so, it made it hard for me to think otherwise of that person. I know I've been taught not to judge because I am judge for doing that too.
But seriously... I shoudln't have gone to check it out.
I feel really sick of knowing it and sometimes I do think that knowing less make me love more.
I promise God last night to live up the the fruit of the spirit and I was tested.
Silly me, I failed.
I was told that I am lucky to be how I am given my family background.
I thank God that He found me to kept me sane.
________________________________________
I have been enjoying myself greatly since yesterday,
took a one and a half day off to give myself sabbath.
Shopped with bum through town yesterday and got him his valentine's day present,
I'm so glad that I finally got it because I've been wanting to get it ever since ever since,
the process of getting it was tough too. It made us walk through wheelock to paragon, and two shop in paragon to find that right size. And considering that we were running against time to make sure he gets home by 5 to book in at 6pm.
Even though we had rush here and there but we always enjoy shopping together. He enjoys waiting for me to try on stuff. A patient man(:
I think that people gets attached to me easily especailly the kids in my school.
on the other hand, I realise that it is especially true but from the opposite.
I get attached to people too easily, especially my Kids in school, and bum.
The whole week has been tough for me because bum was away in tekong for his wanderer course so that means no phone call through the week and only able to meet him on sunday.
It's so tough, you cannot imagine till you are in it. I happened to be a talking person and that nobody talks to me much at home, my only sharing is during quiet time at night.
before I continue on, here're my darlings.

Anyways,
My cousin and aunt drove in to malaysia to get some stuff done.
I got my hair highlighted and nails done.
(:
It is just how I want it to turn out even though the hairstylist insisted that I should choose a lighter colour.

everyone says ' you sure you highlighted your hair'
And yes, I want to be safe esp when CNY is coming. I rather them say that then ' OMG'
haha.

Lunch at the delhi
