<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 | Wednesday, February 17, 2010
how wonderful
Photobucket
How wonderful, how beautiful
name above every name, exalted high.
This song came to me when I look at the sky,
beautiful isn't it.

Went to watch another movie today.
I hate valentines day
Not too bad, but I still prefer the prefer valentines day because there are more good looking stars in it or at least, younger actors/actresses.
According to bum,
today is supposed to be a part two to what we did on the 12th.
Another date with the main purpose of getting my gift(:
We had lunch at Sakae terpanyaki cineleisure.
then headed towards Taka to get my gift which I really love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Although I still hope to get the one with zip and the other one with the iron on, but the colour of the one I chose win over anything else (:
Thanks bumsy(:

Tomorrow will be back to reality,
but missing the children make me look forward to work better.

take care one and all,
drink more water because the sun is never losing it's heat but gaining.
...