<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 | Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I love HOLIDAY
I was talking to shannon and she said:
' I was worried that I get a call to go to work because I lost count of my holiday'
I nodded with agreement.
This is what holiday should be about, getting lost in it without knowing when it'll end.
It's a good break for me because I had a straight 5 days straight no-work day started from friday. Friday was hell for me because I almost died cramping. So I took off.

Anyways,
as you all can tell, CNY celebration is coming to an end soon and I'm glad that I have quite fully uterlise my time well. I spent time with almost everybody that is important to me. I hope this good start of the new year will bring blessings.
I am so blessed(:
Reunion dinner on eve of CNY with my whole family.
1st day of CNY with tan family and movie till late with mummy, momo and aunt.
2nd day of CNY with leslie and gang and dinner at saira's where i get to meet bum's extended family, pity it ended late if not I could habe gone to resorts world with leslie and ian.
3rd day of CNY, which is today was with my church friends that I barely spend time with. I'm glad I didn't miss them today.
and tomorrow where almost everyone is at work and school, it's dedicated to my bestfriend, S.S aka bum.
whoo!
tell me, don't God always answer my prayer in asking my time to be more well managed?
with this, what should I be asking more (:


Photobucket
I really love the idea of dating you bestfriend,
and that's of course not of the same sex.
:s
blessed new year one and all
love,
von
...