<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 | Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Penitence
I'm sure everyone have been through the state of penitence before.
I, an example of it.
If I could turn back time, there is soo many things that I shouldn't have done, I wouldn't have done it. If I was that wise then, not that I am very now, just wiser than I used to be. I better be.


Photobucket
I met up with my special boy yesterday on a weekday.
He had his day out so we had a super filling japanese meal.
I always love filling myself up but hate the aftermath of it, gain weight :D
I was so close to getting myself a set of swinsuit yesterday but the size didn't fit and it cost so much. I will not pay $80 for it because I'm not so sure if I will really go swimming atleast twice a week, that will be my goal. But, I have to first start running if not I will just die at my 10k ran. I am so unfit now.

Things to accomplish in march.
Do my english module well
Play futsal
Less anger and raising of voice at work.
Buy a set of swimsuit.
Get a new pair of running shoe.

I'm gonna teach at cell later on, so stressful.
not by my own strength, not by my own strength.
Iamstillfellingstressful.
...