<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 | Tuesday, July 06, 2010
with all I am
Unto your hands, I commit again
with all my hands for you Lord.
You hold my world,
on the palm of your hands and I am Yours forever.
A good break from blog for almost 3weeks.
now I'm back.
One thing that I learned, not matter how upset or negative to life you may be.
There is always an end to it, so pick up yourself and move along with life.
Don't think that the world owes you everything but realise that who you are truely living it for.
I thank God for a good long break that I had.
Batam trip was way long time back but still, I will share it here.


Photobucket

I do miss that place very much after I came back. And espcially, A&W. If I were to stay there for a week, it will be my lunch and dinner for 7 days. :D
Why did singapore closes it's outlet here?!
Anyways, it was a good trip. Even though we didn't do much there but it was a trip that we all had been talking about since secondary 4? Although our dream were to travel further away but atleast it's a small step to it. The next time I would still want to bunk in with QY, only jingting can tame joanna. :D

Had a celebration with Shannon two weeks ago on a particular thursday at vanilla pod somewhere in mandai, it's a very nice place for engagement party. The thought of the clam vongolé make me drool. hahah! seriously, must go back there for that and that only.
Photobucket
As u gain in years, I pray that you will be nicer to me :D
See u soon!

Last week was velle's birthday, it was celebrated at Food for thoughts.
It was a nice place even though I almost went bonkas finding it.
(: A place that we must be back for dessert.
Photobucket
sorry velle, for not able to give you a card.
I promise a nice one next year okay (:
Continue to seek in God and He blesses you with more joy and love this year.


2 weeks ago was clara's birthday at M studio,
it was a super nice place.

Photobucket
The best thing is, Fareez and Azly is back.
Finally get to meet up with them after a long. It was kinda cool listening to their killing in the jungle of brunie. Now looking forward to their commisioning.


Last weekend was great.
Saturday noon was Cousin Jason's and Yvette's engagement tea.
I always like how they exchange their vows(:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was spent at marina bay sands. Great scenery, fireworks, Nerf guns, popeyes, swim, good laugh and good cake(: everything was perfect except that argentina lost and I had to miss church the next day. Although there COULD be alot to comment about the place but since they allow us to draw 8 towel and gave us 2 extra set of pillow and blanket, I shalln't.

Photobucket
Fireworks by the pool.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

...