<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 30, 2010 | Sunday, May 30, 2010
dear weekend, please stay.
Time is passing too fast ):

Friday's dinner with bum's family at resort's world.
suppose to dine in hard rock cafe but the crowd was overwhelming.
We gave up to be on a 1 1/2hrs waiting list.


After dinner, met my favourite people(:
Photobucket
Supper at RWS(:


Saturday,
Had a delayed-birthday celebration.
one that we all had been waiting for, after so much of effort in putting it together.
thanks mandytan!
Photobucket
I really do love the present, the card and all of you.
I hope our indifference will draw us closer and not futher.
(:

Right after mache, I rushed home and get myself to change.
Photobucket
I am so glad that I did not give up. having to not been through training for 2 years. My timing actually improved by alil, the best thing is that I felt better this time round. But, for not training for it. I've suffered and will continue to suffer through my muscle cramps.
(: will post the official photos when it's up on flickr

Routine starts tmr,
and i'll only get to see bum next monday for few hours.
I hate live-firing, bcause it also means burnt weekend.
)':

goodnight world.
...