<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 06, 2010 | Thursday, May 06, 2010
change.

I am a person who doesn't like changes but hates routine too.
many times I find myself a person who makes no sense.
There were many changes in my work place,
people that I was comfortable working with are leaving.
Times like this, I do miss my other partner at work, I hope you are doing well at your new work place.



A happy life for me will be one where my 7 days a week can fit:

supper with shermaine and all every other night, soccer training twice a week, run by myself three times a week, parade on saturday, cell on one of the days, church on sunday, random meetings with ian and gang, dinner with my secondary school peeps, sleepovers with my cousins, dinner with family atleast 4 days a week, go out with bum, spend time with my mum and furlb, travel once in a while out to any country and get enough sleep. On top of all these, My work and studies should not be distrupted.

HAHAH.


tell me how?

There is always a good reason why God only gave us 24hours a day.

We can never fill it well.


atleast I manage to get to fulfill one,

I am going for supper at prata house soon.

goodbye.
...