<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 15, 2010 | Monday, March 15, 2010
rest my soul.
Thank God I manage to finish my weekend camp in school. It was a camp that made me felt many emotions and most of it negative. I really hope that God can help me take that away.

My soul is feeling lighter after a good rest on my comfty bed purple bed and starting my first module with embry riddle.
So far, I have completed two of my activities. It's interesting knowing that my classmates are all around the world. from different city in america, hawaii to south Korea. I suspect that I am one of the youngest because some seemed to have work in the airforce in america for a few years.

This is what I wrote for one of my activity:
For me, writing is like a bag of jelly belly because a good mixture of it presents a great taste that makes you go wanting more.Just like writing, a good structured, mixture of emotion and your personal experience will make you go on writing more.

okay everyone, tomorrow is working day for me. I shall go rest my soul now.
(:
...