<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 02, 2010 | Friday, April 02, 2010
books books
Hunting books for my english module has been driving me nuts, buying it made me bleed ):
I am finally settling down with all my two book with the right edition. thanks shermaine for helping me to get from nus bookshop. opentrolley charge me $180 for it, so crazy. So glad that I ask sher first before buying from opentrolley impulsively, more of desperately.
I have been good reading my assignment, submitting my assignment on time, now I am only left with 1 essay to complete. Studying under embry riddle is quite an experience, they make you do less and think more. It has always been do more and think less in singapore, I am so glad I took my degree with them.
Dear brain cells, please be more active.

A trip out with mommy to dinner cost me $200bucks. Atleast the money was spent properly although how I wish I could have spend it on my Forever21 shopping cart. I haven been nice to myself in pampering my soul. My money goes to books, school fees, church camp.. ... on and on.
It's the 2nd day only and I am already wishing for payday to come by again.

Anyways, tomorrow will be a touch rugby session in semb sec then off the scape park for my flea market.
My flea stall will be there on saturday and sunday so if any of you have time to go down to dig some treasure, see u there yar. I love going to flea to buy stuff, it's things that you never find in malls.
Dear KK, sorry for not being at your birthday party. I hope you will like the present that we bought for you. HAPPY 22nd in advance first okay(: Have a blessed and joyfilled year ahead!

I want to change my phone.
Been considering a black berry or samsung omnia with the keyboard or this other samsung phone. Shall consider real hard and talk to my mom about it when I get my next month's pay.

I better be off to ernie.erua.edu
):
...