<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 19, 2010 | Friday, March 19, 2010
exhausted.
think taking care of children only include their cute chubby look and child innocent.
YOU ARE WRONG.
It includes a lot more.
Today, I was exhausted. So much that sound of children screaming annoys me.
Was attached to the baby classes out to botanical gardens today.
It was fun, interesting and challenging. Taking care of a big bunch of younger children is not easy. It makes me miss my K1s. Can you imagine, every other moment one comes to you and says ' teacher yvonne, I need to pass urine.' OMG. then you have to re-route the garden to look for toilet and asking for second piece of bread when you are still preparing for the others who have yet to have their first. If only I can let loose of myself and scream at them, 'WAIT'. which I can't cause they will probably cry and I will lose my job. haha. jk.
And having to know every single plant so that you can answer then when they express verbal their many thoughts. By 3pm today, I was dead.
I will never have 13 children. not like it possible, I will not have many children, It's scary.
I reach back with all the children, wash them up, put them to sleep and seated on my chair refusing to move. next thing I realise, my K1s are slowing waking up. OMG. Then it starts another cycle of chores. I love my job. During science lesson, I told the kids that I am tired and they all behave really well(: Told you my K1s are more lovable.
Okay, whatever that I've mention is my complains for today about my job.

The part that put all the negative thoughts away is when I declared in front of the waterpark:
'okay children, go enjoy yourselves'. How they scream with excitment and run forward, that look on their face is enough to balance off my day.
However I complains, children are children. They are still darling to me.

Photobucket

_____________________________________________


I mentioned about my first module that had started last week.
I have been stressing not over the work but looking for my text book.
It's OOS in NUS, NTU, KINOKUNIYA, BORDERS.
MPH MPH, please bring me good news tomorrow, I have to submit my assignment on sunday.
Really thank Sher and velle for helping my sourcing through your bookshops and library.
And the worse part is, not only it's not avaliable, it hundred over bucks.
I really wonder how the others do it, esp those who study from korea.


Very randomly,
I have gain a few pounds.
It gave me determination to have only papaya for breakfast, and I hope to sustain.
Why can't I be less greedy when it comes to food.
I will work out well tomorrow during tough rugby session.
And thanks NURUL sooooo much for being so selflessly willing to offer to come down.
(:


If life was to be easy, What would adventure be?
...