I feel so insulted to be suspected of downloading again.
please, I still stand firm okay. I won't give up what I have been standing by over that 20bucks, even though I that poor.
no stealing, no stealing.
__________________________________________________
Many times I hated myself for allowing myself to fall into sin that I am aware of,
for instance, telling lies. OMG, I just want to slap myself after doing it.
Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies - psalm34:13
Another issue that I struggle is to control what comes out from my mouth.
I think I am one who speaks my anger too quickly to prove my point and stand,
how silly of my because people wouldn't even want to know.
When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise. Proverbs 10:19
What am I doing with all this knowledge imparted unto me. Head knowledge is useless, learn in by heart. And this is why I take my faith so seriously, because in this turmoil world, this is the only thing that keep me sane. I have been proven wrong many times to learn from people of the same blood, and that also prove that we are all sinful, including me. not a good role model to learn from too.
Just a side note, Proverbs in one of my favorite book and I have reading over and over again.
(: learn by heart, not head yvonne.
Got my result for my second assignment. Quite disappointed because I scored lower than previous assignment. So discouraging because I am always too tired to do my assigment and result in this kind of work. And this really make me reconsider the offer from my work to work half day but same workload. Really reconsidering. because as of now, my studies is still more important than earning that thousand over cash. Take for a very real instance, I just spend 2hours from 8pm after dinner doing my lesson plan and now I'm left with reading and assignments undone for my own study ): I really hate lesson plans and doing evaluation for work.
I am excited about this weekend's musical but also hoping that this will all end quickly to give me back my rest on sundays. It's too tiring to work for 7 days a week.
I was sick yesterday but couldn't take day off because it was short handed at work with the increase of HFMD cases and took medication yesterday night. To my horror, I woke up at 8.11 when work should start at 8.15am. Felt soooooo angry. Every 1 minute late fine is 50cents. OMG. But thank God that the punch in machine is 5 minutes later than the actual time and my hand phone time is 8 minutes earlier. And with the 5mins grace time, I punch in at 8.20 exactly. Amazing! really thank God that he made bus 811 come right after I reach the bus-stop without requiring me to ran up and down the overhead bridge with my painful knee. I am not going to take my medicine tonight because work starts at 7am for me tomorrow.
It's hard to make myself stay awake when I asleep.
