<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 21, 2010 | Friday, May 21, 2010
Fourteen May
I had a great birthday(:
Maybe because it happened effortlessly.

Photobucket
Asherites, the important people of my life(:

Photobucket
Thanks for the many years we have all shared and the many birthday that you all had celebrated with me(:

Photobucket
and to my dearest bum:
for making my birthday a great one, I love you(:

I can't wait for the belated one with my cousins and corin is back!
yays, we can all celebrate together.

And, leslie and Ian still owe me a celebration!
...