<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 31, 2010 | Monday, May 31, 2010
still the same.
my weight doesnt'go down, even after the 10k ran.
why, oh why.

How did people all get so slim?
okay, it's not that of a deal yet till I reach like 60kg.
chill yvonne.

___________________________

There are just too many changes at work recently, changes that requires me to rethink/consider my stay in my workplace. After installing 16CCTV and spying on us all from now until forever more, I felt upset about it. What a breach in human privacy. The thought of it gives me goosebumps. Now that my supervisor is gonna leave, I find no point in staying. It was because of her that's why I chose to stay in the job. She asked me to pray about it before tendering in, I shall do it tonight.
Tomorrow will be the start of my half day shifts.
yays!


back to my classical arguement essay.
...