<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 21, 2010 | Monday, June 21, 2010
21st surprise for shaman.
Well, I am way over due updating here.
I was away the day after bum's 21st celebration from sunday to wednesday then
a trip to batam with the girls and was back yesterday.
__________________________________________________

This entry SHOULD purely dedicate to shaman who just turned 21 yesterday.
I had to plan it a week earlier because he had to be in camp for live-firing over the weekend.
poorthing, but I hope he enjoyed too much that day (:

Let me try to summarise within a short paragraph.
Shopping at ted baker and topman,a prayer by the beach, diving with sharks at underwater world, surprise dinner at festive hotel with friends and family (:

Photobucket
Dearest bum,
As you step into this new phase of life, I pray that we may be a blessing in each other's life. The prayer we had at the beach shall marks that good turning point for us in our relationship and may our Father bless you well as you take pace into adulthood. A great partner you had been to me and indeed there aren't better blessing I had than having you. Always being there for me and doing crazy and silly stuff with me, I see more joy with you in many years down the road (:
Happy 21st (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


These were the people who made the party successful.
Especially thanks to ian and leslie who got the stuff for me secretly.
(: you both are the best! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at everybody, HAHA!


Photobucket
...