<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 09, 2010 | Friday, July 09, 2010
Those who has a broken heart to mend
I Was forced to be reminded of my bad past recently,
It took me a Long while to get over it and thinking back is like a nightmare.
How I wish I hadn't gone through it, so that my life will be spotless.
But I thank God that i didnt give up on my faith and run away in shame. I learn in church that no one is perfect and my area of weaknesses has been one that affects my life. I thank God for shaman, and I look forward to the many more years to come along. The joy of having him in my life makes it different. Having been together for quite awhile, I still look forward to the simplest things together. I hope that we could continue to grow closer in a God centered relationship(:

Isn't it wonderful to learn that God is that awesome to know us deep inside and brought me out of my misery long time back.

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18
...