<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 | Tuesday, July 07, 2009
velle's lil part I
my saturday was packed with velle's brithday.
Like what maine mention on the blog,
we did help a small part, only a small part.
the biggest part was i ate till i got too full.
:D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lil part I is a nice place for birthday celebration. thanks for the invitation velle(:



I have two birthday to attend this week.
Xue's and leslie's.
i'm so broke, really.

_____________________________

Sunday's dagron boat event and alumni friendly
was spoilt by the rain.
so sad, if there weren't lighting warning
we could have all carried on.

anyways,
I did really enjoyed seeing all the girls in soccer.
Do really missed the time where we all train together.
i will post the pictures once i get it from shaman.


one great news for myself.
my uncle bought sony D500
:D yays!
I hope to borrow from him soon!
...