<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 25, 2009 | Thursday, June 25, 2009
my off day(:
24th june was my off day.
was so looking forward to it days before.
There were some change of plans but it still turn out well
(:

Bum came and greeted me with a surprise in the morning.
Then was drive through mac for breakfast and dining it in the car through the car was. Was quite a funny experince to have to eat in the car while the guys spray water and foam the car.
After that we headed to Laguna for tennis and a swim.
I do think that tennis is a super fun game and i would want to master how to serve with upper hand properly.
Shall we go there again bum :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then was lunch at pastamania in E-hub and we are suppose to meet up with our lovable couple friend to watch transformer 2
okay, leslie would prob kill me if he read this.
I meant meet up with our dearest ian and leslie.
The show is superb. I would give it a 4.5/5
My heart race throughout the 150mins show.
I WILL watch it again with my mum.

After the movie we pick toh up and head towards serangoon gardens for the ever craving rum and rasin mudpie
and yes, it was at ice^3.
The setting in serangoon is so much nicer than the one in thomson.
our night was spent away with some random BBQ in Changi.
I love random BBQ meals
:D

Photobucket

we shall meet up soon.
...