<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 21, 2009 | Sunday, June 21, 2009
lazy sunday
I totally deserve lazy sunday.
Feel so relax and rested doing nothing much today.

(:
Maybe i just missed spending time at home again.

Anyways,
yesterday was BBQ at shaman's
leslie and gang came over and we hang out till 2am.
Thank God i manage to wake up today.

I realise recently my mind is filled with totally random stuff.
Would somebody invent a refresh button for me please.
okay, random.


another random thing i would want to say is,
i want to watch flower over boys.
never ever get a chance to watch it on TV
I shall go watch it on youtube now.
...