<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 12, 2009 | Friday, June 12, 2009
Ananias and sapphira
funny how these two rich person
decided to gave up so much,
told a small lie and got struck dead.
And we, that live in such a crazy world is well living in sin
and indulging in silly thing.

I am reminded so much about telling lie.
I always lie unconsciously.
saying things that i think it is but yet not.
if you know what i'm talking about,
you'll know.


I got upset with myself again two days ago.
whining and complaining to bum about how i hate the situation i am in now.
I want to be a normal student again.
not going through private, or sub schools.
i want to be a normal student.
I know God has the best plan for me.
I have to learn to accept it.
silly me, really.

I'm gonna be poor next month.
This whole month i took like 3 no pay leave.
2 because i am sick.
including today.
the other one was the intended which i have no intention to cancel my leave because i want to enjoy my life.
*slap me.
:D
I gave so much money to my doctor,
visited him twice within three days.
seriously.

anyways,
pray hard that i will not have fever.
If not malaysia will reject me, suspecting me of having H1N1.
I want to enjoy my weekend up the mountain!

Most of my friend are in NTU/NUS
Bum got into NTU
A few of my friend are going to Uni syd
One probably going UWA
One in UNSW
One in Carnegie Mellon NYU

okay,
God will slap me if i whine somemore.
I will want Your best plan.

shall go and stare into blanks and wait for my medications to make me sleepy.
...