<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 24, 2009 | Sunday, May 24, 2009
I know i am
If time could stay that way,
fun-filled without much thoughts..
I know i am:
stubborn and has problem with authority.
i know my personal struggle and i thank God
that He helps me see it.
It's just that, i just can't help it but to feel upset for being scolded at this age.
sometimes your approached may not be always useful.
Yet again,
i know i'm in the wrong.
oh Lord help me to tear down this pride,
and knock down that stubborn wall i built.
cause i hate it all.
help me to be a loving and understanding person.
really please.
I've been thinking much lately,
and issues that i used to be troubled with is huanting me now.
Maybe it's just how much that is happening around me,
or rather how much that it has being sweep under that carpet of mine.
I somehow dislike what i have,
issues at home,
issues about my friends,
issues that i face.
somehow or rather,
i feel lonely, excluded, misunderstood.
sometimes what i really think about what cheryl said:
'you don't need to have so many friends, just one or two really close ones will do'
but the questions is who is my that one or two,
seriously.
i should have given all these burderns to Him,
so that He can help me carry it.
I will do it just right tonight.
Maybe it'll help me very much to kill the thought of leaving all these behind to run away to aust for 3-4years.
I've been thinking much lately,
maybe too much.
anyways,
to my best ever friend ever, Thanks for the good 22 month together
(:
...