<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 06, 2006 | Thursday, July 06, 2006
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your
pretty face,
Athousand lies have made me colder,
And I don't think I can look at this the same
An all the miles that separate,
They Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face



CHORUS
I'm here without you baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby,
But you're still with me in my dreams,
And tonight, there's only you and me yeah.
The miles just keep rollin',
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated,
But I hope that it gets better as we go


Everything I know,
and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
And when the last one falls,
when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take,
away, my love


This song is really nice~

shall learn how to play it on my guitar=)
...