<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 24, 2006 | Saturday, June 24, 2006
No More conference!!!
Finally the one week conference is OVER!.
no more traveling to bedok..
yeah!!
went to pepper lunch just now to give our self a treat.
good job for attending the conference=)
(although I miss 2 days)
as usual.. Love the salmon pepper rice.

going again on fri.. yeah!!

Ms sherine is right.
the conference is really beneficial..
learn how to apply alot's of things into my life..
how to make myself truly happy.
how to enjoy blessings.
just pray that things will turn out fine

I hope I can do wad I promise God.


I really need to rededicate myself.
be a new person.
I always tot he needs me..
that why I didn't bear to.. ..
I'm happy to see him with his friends enjoying.
like today..
I really tot that I could change him..
God works in his on time..
who am I to take our his work..
I shud learn to be obedient.
how~
I need strength.
another relationship.
redundant.
I'm not feeling good about it.
but I hope I'm right this time.
first time I'm doing this..
this is not wad I wan my future to be like.
and I'm sure he won't wanna change..


alright..
tomorrow i'll be going out with him..
I hope we'll be happily holding hands walking town..
enjoying each other's company..
making fun of each other..
have a good laugh..
chat over dinner..
cos u'll never know when's the last time..



okay~ this sound depressing..



dun'ch worry guys..
cheer up!!!!




oh yar.. velle is crazy over that koreanian.. (korean+indian)
maine: alright lar.. wasn't as bad as wad I tot!!
but the tot of how his parents meet still tickles me.. hahahha!!!




Light of the world
salt of the earth~
...