:):):):):):)
we've enjoyed ourselves so much,
i know so much more will come.
i love u bum(:

great 6 month.
didn't really go out today cause it's exam!
it better pay off well.
but bum promise to take me out after exam.
okay!
like what leonard is asking.
what's going on in my life.
IT'S EXAM PERIOD!!
i was studying really hard last week.
I hope i can do well.
i'm done with Math 3 and Mech 2
I HOPE I DID WELL.
like what usually happen when during my pre-math exam.
i'll get super tensed and my mood sometimes will changes to bad.
poor bum have suffered with me.
I'm expecting alot from my mech and math.
please dun disappoint me.
now i'm left with my two nightmare paper.
aircraft powerplants
and aircraft instrumental system.
oh my.
i can already feel the stress on my poor brain.
tomorrow is the supposed 'farewell' for us.
as in me, lizhi and cherie.
but more for cherie.
she's leaving for 6years.
long time.
i'll probably have kids when she's back.
hahahah. okay, i'm not that old.
or rather, i won't be that old.
i'm still considering if i shud go.
my most important paper next week.
oh dear.
signs of stress:
1) EATING TOO MUCH, even when u are not hungry.
2) GONE NUTS.
imagine bum entertaining my random question and crazy drama out of the blue.
thank God for my cheque,
if not i won't be able to afford my appetite
okay!
got to go study yvonne.
bye all.
love u all
and love bum too(:
