<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8086159?origin\x3dhttp://vonandhercolourfulbeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 | Wednesday, August 02, 2006
The upset Yvonne hereby declare
" I FELT BEING CHEATED!"
dammn!!!
@#$@#!%##$

wad shud i say
i tot its wasnt her fault!
damm..
wth..
how can one whom i consider fren do such things to me!
how can she!

i felt so dumb even starting that damm relationship
chel ask me to be prepared.
i know..
i'm trying..

i tot i'm alright..
shit mann..
i think its slowing building inside..

God shall take charge.




mayeb they won't be together..
maybe..


i thought i've given it up already..

yar..

i thought.

shall see..


damm..
___________________________



cheerlead was good..
didn't thought that they would learn that fast.
just got to brush up their movement and stunts.
yup..


i shud learn to be MORE positive..

bless them..

pray for them..

not cursing them..
getting upset..

wads the point..

i'll try...

try..


people ask " why do u express ur feelings on blog?? seeking attention?"

i'm not sure either..
it depends on how u think about it.
for me..
i just like expressing myself this way..
so that i dun have to tell people over and over again wads happening.
maybe~

today in cell..
i learn that..
we shudnt be too concern about what people say about u.
we shudn't expect praises from people when u do something good.
ultimately.
we shud be wanting a praise from the big guy up there. =)
and tell u " well done my girl"

yeah..
shall update soon.


I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
...