so uncomfortable.
mummy told me that i should start to be aware of what i eat and what time i sleep.
EVERYBODY is falling sick.
rush like mad today.
had to take over mum's shift because she wasn't feeling well.
she came into my room and borrowed my SP jacket.
haha.
I'm so craving for yami yougurt with lot'sa fruits with it.
It was sold out yesterday so i only had peach flavored with strawberry.
i will try my
somehow reminded me that bum and i will never fail to get one during my shift break when i was working at pantry.
I miss the rosti & the superb nasi lemak there too!!
i just miss good food.
i am so tired,
now i regrette sleeping at 2am to do up the blogshop for the boxer shorts,
and wake up at 8am.
on a lighter note,
bum is coming back in
and work is going to end in 4hours time.
I did 1/3 my FYP report.
(: will update soon when there's more interesting things to tell u guys.
